Friday 18 November 2011

PERSONAL TESTIMONY



With profound veneration's, It would be a great privilege for me to share with you my personal testimony.     Since Childhood, I felt the call of Jesus Christ ministry. At the age of 14, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and was baptized in water and in Holy Spirit. Same year I saw Jesus Christ in a vision giving me Golden Lamp stand. In 1994, God has spoken with my mother through the two angels and guided her for God's service regarding my ministry with divine authority.                  
 
        In 1997, by the grace of our Lord I was selected for the training in the Gujranwala Theological Seminary. I am greatly indebted of my all teachers and professors by whom spiritual zeal and Christian service I was able to understand the meanings of a word "Christian".
 
During Seminary years, I saw a man in a white dress and heard these words in my ears "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” (Revelation 3:20).   
 
 I was given very interesting topic which was related with the Book of Acts. I researched on the “Distinctive signs of Christians according to the Book of Acts".
 
After getting degree of Bachelor of Theology, I was appointed in the Diocese of Peshawar, Church of Pakistan for the pastoral ministry. It was the beginning of my carrier to the Pastoral Ministry. Later on, I received my both intended ordinations. I have been ordained as Deacon and then as Presbyter in the Diocese of Peshawar, Church of Pakistan
.
During ministerial services in these areas, I felt deep calling to preach the Prophetic Word of God with the power of the gospel message. On 24rth August 2004, I shifted to Lahore with my wife Jamila, daughter Asha, and Son's Abraham, Joshua, Elisha. My wife stayed with me, while I preached God's Word in different congregations by the good will of the Holy Spirit. It was the beginning of the End-Time evangelistic ministry.
 
Our evangelistic preaching among uncountable souls is still continuing. At this time moment Christ's Two Phased comings Prophetic Messages have been proclaimed among numerous souls. I am preaching God's Word in many villages, areas, regions, cities and countries.
 
 This is my strong belief in the Lord Jesus that Christians are passing through the closing days of grace era. The Bible says "But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. (Mathew 24:37).
 
The Church age will be ended at the time of rapture. At that moment millions Christian will be disappeared from this planet earth. The current events and issues are the forewarning that the Daniel's Seventieth Week is at hand: Spiritual Deception, Rise of False Christians and Leaders, Racial and Political Wars, Famines, Earthquakes, Horrible Diseases and Epidemics Anti-Semitic waves against Israel .  
 
  According to Prophecy experts and scholars moral decline is the major sign and signal of the rapture of Church to the heavenly places. The world moral system will become like the times of Prophet Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah .
 
The Christians are passing through the evil days. I believe that Jesus (Lamb of God), is the only source of Salvation from Sin, eternal death and hell (Acts 4:12). Jesus is the only source to enter into heavenly Father's mansions. I believe that people will not only read this book but they should accept Jesus Christ as their personal savior for the forgiveness and removal of Sins. (John 1:29).  
 
 “Power of the Lamb’s Blood" revealed the mystery of precious and holy blood. We also believe that the Blood of Jesus Christ has full power and authority to redeem, free and heal souls from every bondage. The Devil and his fallen angels cannot resist against the power of the Lambs blood. Because Christians are passing through an evil age so they are in great need to claim Lamb's Blood over their body, soul, spirit and everything.    Please support our ministry in Pakistan . As due to financial disorders  in Pakistan   and ongoing persecution for the Church at every corner of Pakistan by unsaved souls we are facing economical crisis to feed our flock and pastors families.     
 
I served Lord God in various Parishes as God’s Minister. I and my wife both love Out-Reach Evangelistic Ministry. At present I am serving as Priest Incharge at St.John’s Church,Haripur. This is hilly and remote area. Every Week  I travel approximately  120 Km to minister our people. We visit nearly two cities and two villages to conduct Sunday Services. We travel on our God gifted Bike.
 
I am a married and have one daughter and four sons. Their names are mentioned below:
 
Asha………………..16 years
Abraham……………14
 
Joshua………………13
 
Elisha………………..12
 
Noah………………….3 Years.
 
My wife's  name is Jamila Anil. I live in Wah Cantt in house of rent. But our Church is located in Haripur City which is one hour far from Wah Cantt.

No comments:

Post a Comment